Monday 11 March 2013

DIY Laundry Detergent

This laundry detergent is THE BEST detergent ever and I will never switch back to store bought.  Here is the link:  http://www.howdoesshe.com/cheaper-and-better-diy-laundry-detergent/

I spent about $24 on ingredients at Walmart and chose the tropical scented Purex crystals.  One bottle is all you need and it isn't overpowering.  The recipe made enough to fill 2 Purex crystals bottles and 6 Similac tubs.  I use the recommended amount in each load of laundry and the clothes come out cleaner than ever.  My front-load HE washer also is cleaner and doesn't have that old mildewy smell anymore.  I had two sweatshirts that I only wear around the house because they have baked in grease stains that have been there for a few years.  The first time I used this detergent on them, the grease stains were gone!  For that reason alone, I am SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment