Sunday 10 March 2013

Chocolate Chip Muffins

For the last few days I keep saying I am going to make muffins and something always comes up, or I get too lazy. Tonight I decided it was now or never and whipped out my baking supplies. These muffins were very easy to make and although they are oddly shaped (probably my own fault, I will explain in a minute) they taste just fine, not spectacular, but good.
Here is the original pin: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/chocolate-chip-muffins-recipe/

and here is my version:

The recipe states to evenly distribute the batter into the muffin cups. Well, if I had done that, I would have ended up with large muffins and to be honest I didn't want large muffins so i just filled them about 3/4 full and that is probably why mine are oblong muffins BUT it made four more than the recipe called for so its not all bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment