Friday 29 March 2013

Create your own ringtone with iTunes

This is far one of the coolest things I have found on Pinterest.
We all know that iPhones only come with about a dozen ringtones and with every third person you know owning one, your tone is never unique. artofthephone.com shows you how to turn your song library into your very own unique ringtones. It does so in easy to follow steps, without presuming you know anything about iTunes. It even shows you pictures to go along with each step.
I am no computer genius and know even less about how to get the best out of my iPhone but I managed to create my own tone with far less difficulty than I expected.
If you are sick of the same old tone but don't want to pay for a new one, definitely give this a go.

http://artoftheiphone.com/2009/01/19/how-to-create-an-iphone-ringtone-using-itunes/


No comments:

Post a Comment