Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cream Cheese Frosting

Around Christmas time I did a lot of baking, and made a lot of appetisers. I ended up having 3 packages of cream cheese left over that were set to expire in may so I decided I needed to use some of it for something and I wanted cupcakes! This recipe was very simple and turned out great!
Here is the original pin: http://www.bubblecrumb.com/2011/08/28/bubblecrumbs-best-cream-cheese-frosting/

I used a cake mix for the cupcakes since I didn't have all the ingredients for cupcakes from scratch.
Here's mine:
They don't look like store quality but this was my first time making my own. They tasted awesome!
The recipe made quite a bit, I frosted 24 cupcakes and still had lots of frosting left so cutting the recipe in half would have been a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment