Monday 22 April 2013

Parmesan Meatloaf (Gluten Free)

I love meatloaf. Anything I don't have to cook ahead of time and I can just mix in a bowl and put into the oven is my kind of dinner. This meatloaf was super easy and tasted amazing.
Here is what the picture from the website looked like :





This is the link to the original pin: http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.ca/2012/02/parmesan-meatloaf-gluten-free.html

Mine didn't look exactly the same:

But it worked out just fine. The only changes I made was that I used seasoned bread crumbs instead of gluten free, I didn't make my own marinara sauce and I didn't garnish with parsley.

A big change I would make next time would be to heat up a bowl of marinara sauce and pour more on the meatloaf when it was on my plate. This recipe will defiantly be added into the regular meal rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment